1) Please be patient with results if a chemical dye has been used on your hair in the past.
2) Avoid contact with areas around the eyes and mouth. If the pack gets into the eye, wash with cool water and contact your physician if irritation continues.
3) For external use only— Do not use for body art tattoos.
About the kit:
This pack contains 50 grams of powder, gloves and a shower cap.
Dry powder packs:
Store in dry and cool places. It is good (until dry) at room temperature.
How to soak:
Boil 2 tablespoons (short length) in 1 glass of water, 3-4 tablespoons in 1 and 1/2 glass of water for medium length to long hairs. Keep mixing it.
Boil it until it starts becoming gel. Strain it quickly after boiling, let it cool down. Apply it from root to tip. Cover your hairs with a shower cap.
Store (in a glass container preferably) it in the fridge, if there is extra. Apply within 72 hours. The ready pack is good for 1 week. (In fridge)
How to apply hair mask
1. Most hair masks work best when applied to clean hairs. Use oil/vaseline along your crease line.
2. To protect your clothing, drape an old towel over your shoulders or wear an old T-shirt or cover with a paper towel.
3. You can use hair clips to divide your hair into sections if your hair is long or thick.
4. You can apply the mask with your fingers preferably (with gloves) or brush too.
5. Begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work toward the ends.
6. Cover your hair with a shower cap (provided in the kit) or plastic wrap. Then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping and also helps to add some heat, which can help the ingredients to be absorbed into your scalp & hair.
7. Leave the mask on for 2 hours (recommended)
Rinse & Condition:
1. Rinse out thoroughly with lukewarm or normal water until the water runs clear. Avoid hot water. Cold water can help seal the hair cuticle and help your hair retain more moisture. Preferably air dry your hairs.
2. It’s 100% natural. No added perfumes. The earthy scent will fade after rinsing. Avoid shampooing for 24 hours. Avoid leave-in products for the first week. You can reapply as often as you like. It’s natural, safe, and gentle to hair, scalp, and skin.
Although our hair masks are made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application.
Only for hair and scalp.
Do not use the product on infected, irritated scalp/skin.
There are no reviews yet.