1) Please be patient with results if a chemical dye has been used on your hair in the past. For first-time users, it may take 2-3 applications of mask for the desired color.
2) Avoid contact with areas around the eyes and mouth. If the pack gets into the eye, wash with cool water and contact your physician if irritation continues.
3) For external use only— Do not use for body art tattoos.
About the kit:
This pack contains 100 grams of powder, 2 gloves and a shower cap.
Dry powder packs:
Store in dry and cool places. It is good (until dry) at room temperature.
It's a mix of oils that can be stored at room temperature.
They enhance the effect of the mask. Please store the serum in the fridge all the time.
Mix & Prepare:
Use a non-metal mixing bowl for packs 5-8 tablespoons for short length, 7-9 tablespoons for medium hair length, 9-12 tablespoons for long hair length. Measurement may vary depending on volume.
• Mix 1-2 tablespoons of oil blend and serums also add a little warm distilled water/freshly brewed black coffee/tea at a time to get a thick paste.
• Cover & soak it for 12 hours minimum to any pack. For color packs or Henna packs soaking in iron utensils is recommended.
Add the whole egg when ready to apply. 1-2 eggs for short, 2-4eggs for medium length 4 plus for long hairs. Add fresh aloe-vera gel (if you can’t use egg.)
• Avoid any heating or adding water after mixing the egg (especially adding hot water may cook the egg).
How to apply a hair mask:
1. Most hair masks work best when applied to clean hairs. Use oil/vaseline along your crease line.
2. To protect your clothing, drape an old towel over your shoulders or wear an old T-shirt or cover with a paper towel.
3. You can use hair clips to divide sections if your hair is long or thick.
4. You can apply the mask with your fingers preferably (with gloves)or brush too.
5. Begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work toward the ends.
6. Cover your hair with a shower cap (provided in the kit) or plastic wrap. Then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping, and also helps to add some heat, which can help the ingredients to be absorbed into your scalp & hair.
7. Leave the mask on for at least 30-45 minutes, depending on the need. Color packs for covering greys need to be left on for 2.5-3 hours. Root touch-ups are okay to be rinsed in 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8. You can do a root touch-up on roots to maintain your desired color. Your hairs will continue to darken if you can do all over application.
Note: Color Treatments peak after 1-2 hours, colors deepen up to 12-24 hours.
Rinse & Condition:
1. Rinse out thoroughly with lukewarm or normal water until the water runs clear. Avoid hot water. Cold water can help seal the hair cuticle and help your hair retain more moisture. Preferably air dry your hairs.
2. It’s 100% natural. No added perfumes. The earthy scent will fade after rinsing. Avoid shampooing for 24 hours. Avoid leave-in Products for the first week. Henna packs will take up to 48 hours to express true colors and undertones. You can reapply as often as you like. It’s all-natural, safe, and gentle to hair, scalp, and skin.
Root touch up:
Use it for all newly grown gray roots between full-color applications. You can do both root touch up and pack on the same day.
Mix 2/4/6 tablespoons (depending on grays) of root touch mix with warm water let it sit for 20 minutes (until it changes the color) and keep it for 2 hours (recommended). (Avoid going out in the air)
Apply only on roots or where you see grays, rinse it out until the water runs clear. (no shampoo/conditioner is required).
Soak only the required quantity of the product, excess mixed product (Paste) will expire even if kept in the fridge.
Gray hair may take multiple applications for the truest color. Best results expected after 3 applications.
Although our hair masks are made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application.
Only for hair and scalp.
Do not use the product on infected, irritated scalp/skin.
Shabana N –
Tried henna and Hair color pack today from Pia Beauty Squad. I am very happy with the results. It has covered my grey on the first application and looking forward to apply the root touch up pack very soon to darken the color. Thank you Priyanka.
I have been using Henna Herbal Hair color for a year now and I have got amazing results with the color of my hair as well as the quality of my hair has improved drastically. A mix of Herbal Hair color and Root Touch up have helped me get the same results as would a normal hair dye color would at the end. I would recommend using this product for anyone who is tired of losing hair to regular market bought Hair dyes. Thank you Priyanka for guiding me all along with the process.