1) Please be patient with results if a chemical dye has been used on your hair in the past.
2) Avoid contact with areas around the eyes and mouth. If the pack gets into the eye, flush with cool water and contact your physician if irritation continues.
3) For external use only— Do not use for body art tattoos.
About the kit:
This pack contains 100 grams of powder, 2 gloves and shower cap.
Dry powder packs:
Store in dry and cool places. It is good (until dry) at room temperature.
It's a mix of oil‘s It can be stored at room temperature.
They enhance the effect of the mask. Please store serums in the fridge all the time.
MIX & PREPARE:
Use a non-metal mixing bowl for packs 5-8 tablespoons for short length, 7-9 tablespoons for medium hair length, 9-12 tablespoons for long hair length. Measurement may vary depending on volume.
• Mix 1-2 tablespoons of oil blend and serums, also add a little warm distilled water at a time to get a thick paste.
• Cover & soak it for 12 hours minimum for any pack.
Add the whole egg when ready to apply. 1-2 eggs for short, 2-4 eggs for medium length and 4 plus for long hairs. Add fresh Aloe-Vera gel (if you can’t use egg.)
• Avoid any heating or adding water after mixing the egg (especially adding hot water may cook the egg).
How to apply hair mask
1. Most hair masks work best when applied to clean hairs. Use oil/ vaseline along your crease line.
2. To protect your clothing, drape an old towel over your shoulders or wear an old T-shirt or cover with a paper towel.
3. You can use hair clips to divide sections if your hair is long or thick.
4. You can apply the mask with your fingers preferably (with gloves)or brush too.
5. Begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work toward the ends.
6. Cover your hair with a shower cap (provided in the kit) or plastic wrap. Then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping, and also helps to add some heat, which can help the ingredients to be absorbed into your scalp & hair.
6. Leave the mask on for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour.
RINSE & CONDITION:
1. Rinse out thoroughly with Lukewarm or natural water until the water runs clear. Avoid hot water. Cold water can help seal the hair cuticle and help your hair retain more moisture. Preferably air dry your hairs.
2. It’s 100% natural. No added perfumes. The earthy scent will fade after rinsing. Avoid shampooing for 24 hours. Avoid leave-in products for the first week. You can reapply as often as you like. It’s natural, safe, and gentle to hair, scalp, and skin.
Although our hair masks are made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application.
Only for hair and scalp.
Do not use the product on infected, irritated scalp/skin.
There are no reviews yet.